Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and Christmas and Birthdays. Oh, My!

I am just back from Buffalo where I celebrated Thanksgiving, (early) family Christmas, my Father's birthday, and the birthdays of my twin nieces.  It was a whirlwind trip but SO much fun!  I was able to do a lot of baking for my family and loved every second of it.  I could use a bit of a rest now.  However, in a few hours I will be boarding a plane to India.  I'll be traveling around with my husband for two weeks, so I won't be baking or posting anything new for awhile.  The trip should be exciting, I'm sure, but I'm already looking forward to coming home and baking for Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys this holiday season.  Try something new and be creative in the kitchen!  You'll be surprised by the things you can do.  Enjoy and I'll be back mid-December!  In the meantime, enjoy some photos of the birthday girls with the cupcakes I made for them (their choice, of course!).  I love them to pieces!!



No comments:

Post a Comment